Your Safety

Making sure your chimney is working correctly isn’t just a matter of routine maintenance; it could save your life.

 Falling Debris Excessive soot  Fumes  Poor drawing  Overheating

There are the obvious signs of a problem, such as falling debris, excessive soot, fumes, the fire drawing poorly and overheating chimney walls.

However, there is a greater danger. With age, chimneys can become corroded to the point where toxic gases leak out into your house.

You cannot see or smell carbon monoxide gas, but the results can be fatal. Why take the risk, when Chimneycrete can give you complete peace of mind?

Contact us now for a no-obligation consultation.